My Very First Blog Post EVER!

My Very First Blog Post EVER!
Cheers to 2011

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Time for a comeback

It's been quite a while since my last post. Now a mom of TWO boys- I am busier than I ever even expected.
It's time to get back to writing and letting you in on all things i'm loving.

I made a short list of "new mommy" favs  

1. Gymboree- love the play and learn class for all ages ( of course we used a groupon to start up).
2. Peapod - just downloaded the app for it on my phone. It looks amazing and so excited to use it.
3. The fact that Khols, Target, and Babies R Us all price match (even online deals-happy shopping mommies!)
4. SIX stright hours of sleep last night :) enough said
5. Jandi's organic market in Oceanside (smoothies are awesome and help me drink my way through lunch)
6. Bikram 60 minute class (no not after the first time but after the first 10 times i now loooove it! and its not as painful as the 90 minute)
7. My washer/dryer.... I have just come to appreciate all its hard work
8. Facebook- so I can keep in touch with friends at all hours of the day just in case time doesnt allow for phone calls
9. Lazy fall football Sundays which let me reconnect to my bloggers
10. My family.... of course without a doubt the most important part of my life. Lucky to have two healthy happy boys and  a supportive husband!

What are your new mommy favs?
Share with us 

No comments:

Post a Comment