My Very First Blog Post EVER!

My Very First Blog Post EVER!
Cheers to 2011

Thursday, October 24, 2013

A Working Mom of Two Under 2

So one week from tomorrow I go back to work after my 3 month maternity leave.

Being on leave is very, very nice but I still can't seem to get my entire to-do list complete even being at home all day long.
I took the time today to pack away all newborn and 0-3 month clothes for the little guy and 12-18 month clothes for the big guy.Little guy's clothes are boxed and labeled in the basement, big guys clothes transition to little guys closet! Unpack 3-6 month clothes into little guys drawers and open up boxes of 18024 month and 2t hand me downs and put into big guys drawers!!!

 It's enough to make your head spin.... that's JUST CLOTHES (HA!) without adding a full time job into the mix.... as far as I'm concerned this IS a full time job. So working moms--- whats your secret? How and when do you cook, clean, shop, etc....

It's going to be a huge challenge to keep all my ducks in a row. Any recommendations for organization???


Want to know what stay-at-home mom's do ALL day? Check out this amazing post! Kudos to all you mommies (and daddy's) who stay home!

http://themattwalshblog.com/2013/10/09/youre-a-stay-at-home-mom-what-do-you-do-all-day/


No comments:

Post a Comment