My Very First Blog Post EVER!

My Very First Blog Post EVER!
Cheers to 2011

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Having Family

Post contributed by Fletcher Vargas
It’s nice having wireless high speed internet at home and I keep telling my mom she needs to get it too. ever since she moved out to the beach by herself I wish she’d keep in better touch with us kids but you know, she just doesn’t seem to have any interest in that to tell you the truth! I love her to death but since she got divorced and retired she’s just in her own little world and I just can’t understand it. I never know what she’s up to or who she’s fraternizing with and that’s just not okay – she’s my mother and now that she’s older she’s my responsibility, you know what I mean? I wish I could talk her into moving closer to my sister and I but I honestly don’t think she likes us being all up in her grill, as she calls it. I think mom’s hiding something from us but I don’t know what it could be. A boyfriend, maybe? I don’t know but I’m going to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment