My Very First Blog Post EVER!

My Very First Blog Post EVER!
Cheers to 2011

Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Shopping?

Today I let the hubs go Black Friday shopping while I stayed in and did laundry, cleaning, etc... maybe this is the beginning of my "nesting" stage???
I'm usually down with the Black Friday shopping deals but decided to lay low this year.
Hubs scored a crazy awesome deal on a new TV- we've been talking about getting a new tv on black friday for a few years and this year we totally bit the bullet and now I have a very fancy 40 inch sony internet flat screen tv....thank you pc richards!!!!


I'm so excited to get the wall mount and it will be a giant space saver for when the little nugget arrives... more room for nursery items!!!

We did do a little research at Babies R Us and Buy Buy Baby for registry items. We haven't registered yet but I loved my experience at BBB. We got a better idea of what we need and they have sooo many choices! We spent about 3 hours at each store trying out strollers and car seats to see which one we liked best. I have a feeling we're going to go with the Chicco car seat but still doing some research on safety ratings.
If we do end up with Chicco, it will match this amazing Chicco Polly Swing in Graphica that I won at the NY Mom's Club Baby Bonanza last week. They picked my raffle number and btw- I never win anything but I'm so excited about this swing. It was just released last month from Chicco and comes with remote control to adjust swing speed, music, and vibrating seat! This is one lucky baby!!!!


Looks so super comfy for little munchkin!!!!
I hope you all had a happy thanksgiving with friends and family and Have a Fab-U Black Friday! Let me know if you found any great deals by you....

No comments:

Post a Comment